Friday, July 22, 2005

Blog, Blog, Blog

I can’t believe I have actually started a “Blog”. Who would have thought? Well obviously my friend Vicki would have since she is the one who hooked me up! Blog seems like such a strange thing. It reminds me of blah, blah, blah. Instead it is blog, blog, blog. Meaning that what people hear when you are talking is blog, blog, blog. I am not sure what my topics will be, but I can guarantee you that they will be worth the paper they are printed on. Oh yeah, they aren’t printed on paper. Well there you go! I will probably not be as diligent as my friend Vicki, who is great at blogging, but I will try my best, just so you won’t get bored.

2 comments:

The Daily Rant said...

Christie!!!!

I'm Vicki's best friend, Salena. Nice to meet you! :) Glad to see you're finally into the blog thing. I totally love it and I'm glad to have stumbled across it. Vick and I have so much fun with it. I hope you do too!! Enjoy. I look forward to reading your posts!

Mise en Place said...

Christie!

Woo hoo, you have caved to the blog. I'm telling you, you will absolutely LOVE IT! You will now be on the look out always for material. I'm so glad you are doing it and I can't wait to see what you have to say!

Happy blogging!!