Sunday, July 24, 2005

Daily Bible Verse

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Choices, we all make them everyday. Our choices mold and determine our lives. The consequences of each choice whether good or bad will bring us a blessing or a curse. Our Father in heaven gave us the freedom to choose and I choose Him. Does this mean I always make the “right” choice… no! But I know that He is always providing for me a way and I have to keep my eyes and my heart open to recognize which is the choice I should choose. How will I know? By going to church, reading the bible and praying. All of these choices help me to recognize His will. By seeking His voice, I will find Him.

No comments: