Friday, September 23, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog

Now that is the question! At first I thought writing down my thoughts so the world could see, okay not the world just the chosen few I have shared my blogsite with, would be refreshing and fun. I have enjoyed the few times I have done this, but am discouraged by the lack of comments I receive from my "world" out there. There is a comment section, did you know that? By leaving comments, good or bad, okay just good, let's me know someone is reading. I thank the one person that did ask me where had I been when I was MIA for several weeks. That encouraged me to write two more. I know it is selfish of me and egotistical and just plain wrong to want the acceptance of others, but I CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT! So if I have appealed to your sensitive side and you care about me, please leave a comment. It is right there below this line, see it. CLICK ON IT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting, I've got it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not aonymous, I'm Cindy

Mise en Place said...

It is TO BLOG!!

Stay at it, it's gets better!

Anonymous said...

hey swings...you seem a little aggitated! Pick up the phone...I notice you "blog" @ 4 am a lot..no problem- we're all up!
Naw... your not alone in your thoughts & you've got some great ones, hope your saving them to a disk for future reference.

Anonymous said...

I sat and read your blog again today and I guess we all need the acceptance of others. Sometimes "the others" just get to busy trying to find acceptance and forget we need to give it. Hope you keep on blogging and I'll be back to comment. You're on my too bar now. :)

Anonymous said...

That would be my tool bar