Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Daily Bible Verse

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:26)

As a child of God, I have a world of opportunities and possibilities from which to choose. As I claim my divine heritage, I realize that I am capable of achieving my dreams and fulfilling the promise that being a creation of God offers me.
One with the power of God, I am strong. I am healthy and whole in mind and body, sure and positive in the way I think and feel.
Knowing that I am a child of God inspires me to live up to the potential that is within me. I am open to innovative ideas and ways of thinking, to untried goals and accomplishments. Willing to let the sacred into every aspect of my life, I am ready for God to work miracles in and through me.
I am a child of God.