Friday, August 19, 2005

Smile!


I have decided that from this day forward, I am going to look for something that makes me smile or laugh and share it with someone else. I think I will ask my family to do the same, so that we can share that at dinner. It’s not that every day doesn’t bring me some sort of laughter, it’s just that I don’t always share it and then I forget it. I was telling my ex-sister-in-law something my niece did that made me burst out in laughter and as I was about to tell her, I forgot what it was. What a shame. A moment of pure enjoyment just lost due to my feeble mind. I guess I just need to take my labtop with me so I can immediately write these things down. Oh yeah, there is such a thing as a notebook and pen. Remember those days. Or I could carry around a tape recorder and talk into it all the time. Can you see that…wait a minute let me turn on my tape recorder so I can record this moment! I am fortunate that I know a friend that writes wonderful funny blogs and I always get a laugh from them. So if all else fails, I’ll just refer to her blog site. I hope today brings you great joy and cherish the laughter.

1 comment:

Mise en Place said...

I want the MONKEYS!