Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New this year for Christmas!

Okay, I’m not all about the liberal stands on individual rights. I have my opinions, which most of the time I keep to myself. I know the reasons I vote the way I do, I know the reasons I worship the way I do and I try not to “force” these opinions on anyone that doesn’t want to listen. But on a visit to an elderly ladys' newly acquired retirement apartment, I noticed a strange sight…….

I immediately conferred with a friend that was there, just to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. Yes, it was and is a gay nutcracker. I know we are supposed to be polite and not mention such weird occurrences, just roll with the punches, but this one tops them all. As you may notice it is adorned with the red hat ladies attire. This I’m sure is how it made it into this nice ladys' living room. Even with all the marketing going on with the red hat ladies, this takes the cake. If a nutcracker is gay and I’m sure they’re out there, I’m sure they would need to keep the pants and the very tall hats, otherwise how would they crack the nut! I’ve tried to do several things in a dress, short of the boa, and have a very difficult time accomplishing the task. My point is that just because the nutcracker is gay, does this mean you must dress it up like a girl. There is one point I didn’t consider, what if the nutcracker is a transvestite? No, there would be much more makeup.

1 comment:

Mise en Place said...

Where have you been. I can't take anymore of the gay/drag queen nut cracker. LOL!!