Sunday, October 30, 2005

Thank You

Survived the first of several trips. I ended up taking only two bags for three people. I did good, huh?

My blog today is not about my trip, but about the journey before the trip. I had made a commitment at church to take care of Operation Christmas Child and realized two days before I was to leave that I had not done a thing and I was going to be out of town for the next two weekends. The project is to be done by the 12th of November. I was so upset with myself. I am normally in “control” and on top of things, but this really slipped my mind. This got to me and to my heart. I wasn’t sure what to do and I began to have a small nervous breakdown. I have wonderful friends at church and one of them, Debbie, took the reins and rallied the troops. I am so thankful for our church, but more importantly for the love that Christ has put in each of our hearts. Because of this love we do not let each other hurt or fail.


Thank you Deb, you are great! Thank you God for putting wonderful people in my life! We should all remember, but especially me, that we are not in this alone. We just need to ask for help, even if you don’t know what kind of help you need.

No comments: