Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Rest In Peace

Barbara Jean Reece
December 19, 2005

You were so inspiring
You’re faith was enduring
You’re compassion unending
You’re character alluring

I considered you a friend
You made it so easy
You loved unconditionally
You were never too busy

I’ll miss you so much
I’m sure you never knew
But life here on earth
Won’t be the same without you

My tears will turn to joy
This I am sure
The journey I’ll take
Will be its own cure

I take comfort in knowing
That our Lord was always there
I take comfort in knowing
That our Lord always cared

I watched you til the end
And was very impressed
With the way our Lord
Loved and held and caressed

You are now at peace
This you so deserved
He took your hand and led you
You’re place with Him reserved

Barbara I loved you
And I won’t say goodbye
I’ll see you again
In the Sweet By and By

With love,
Christie Jenkins
December 19, 2005

No comments: