Sunday, January 08, 2006

AGAIN!

I first posted this blog on September 23, 2005. I have had 25 comments. I have blogged 16 times. I am getting discouraged again. I mean good grief I even opened it to all who cared to see. Please comment. I'll delete them if I don't like them.

To Blog or Not to Blog

Now that is the question! At first I thought writing down my thoughts so the world could see, okay not the world just the chosen few I have shared my blogsite with, would be refreshing and fun. I have enjoyed the few times I have done this, but am discouraged by the lack of comments I receive from my "world" out there. There is a comment section, did you know that? By leaving comments, good or bad, okay just good, let's me know someone is reading. I thank the one person that did ask me where had I been when I was MIA for several weeks. That encouraged me to write two more. I know it is selfish of me and egotistical and just plain wrong to want the acceptance of others, but I CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT! So if I have appealed to your sensitive side and you care about me, please leave a comment. It is right there below this line, see it. CLICK ON IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you crazy LOL!!! Oh yeah, that is probably not the comment you wanted. OK, I really liked the blog on becoming old and saying honey to everyone. I loved the blog about Jamaica that has the picture of your beautiful sister in law and mean ol brother in law :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about who comments it's not important. What's important is getting your thoughts out. Quit whining or I won't comment anymore

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for a new blog!!!