Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day






I hope everyone gets and gives love today! I am not big on the flowers and candy thing, but I do like gifts. But I really like gifts when I least expect them. Terry used to do the whole roses and candy thing, but I told him I thought it was ridiculous to spend $75 on roses when you can get them any other time for $14.98. I did not however let him off the hook with gifts! I will not get upset if I don’t get anything, I know he loves me and making only one day for us to tell each other this, is absurd! But I will take this opportunity to tell all of you, I love you!


P.S. I know you’re wondering….as of yesterday I have lost a total of 15 pounds!

2 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

Happy Valentines Day to you!

And congrats on the loss! You are doing great!!!!

Gwen

Real Live Lesbian said...

Christie....where are you?????

Give us an update!