Monday, February 06, 2006

This little piggy...

Official loss is 12 pounds to date! You would think I would be excited, but I know it should have been more. I endulged, okay lets call it by it's real name, pigged out this weekend. I was sick with all I ate and I wasn't that thrilled with it. The brownies, the homemade chocolate chip cookies, the pancakes, the hamburgers, oh my gosh the list is unbelievable. You would have thought I was some kind of disposal for junk! I was so disappointed with myself that I worked out an extra hour this morning. I am planning on working out an extra hour tomorrow too! I know, don't keep beating yourself up, but if I don't I will begin to justify it and before you know it, I'm back on the road to overeating and coach potato olympics. I'm pretty sure it started with the homemade fudge thing and grew from there. I suppose the main thing is that I recognize that I overate. Before it would not have matter, now it does!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekends are the toughest!!
Keep it up!
Love Ya

Mise en Place said...

That's right, this is a new week and you are off to a great start.

Not to worry.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Glad to know that you're jumping back on the wagon.

Onward!

Gwen