Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Calling all Losers!

For those who haven't heard, I went to Louisville, KY this weekend and tried out with my niece, Stephanie for the Biggest Loser. After 6 hours in the cold, wind and some rain, but also with a lot of fun under our belt, we were finally called inside. Long story short, I was called back for a 2nd interview. I went back to Louisville on Tuesday and the interview went great! I have to send a videotape in now and wait.

I tell you all of this to tell you that today was suppose to be my first fill. Because of the opportunity of the Biggest Loser, I don't think I will get the fill. I will talk to my doctor about it, but I don't want anything to compromise my chances and without a fill I'm eating how I ate before I ever had surgery, which puts me on a level playing field with other potential contestants. Also, if I make it to the show, I'll need to be able to eat more than I could with a fill. I don't think 3 ounces of chicken alone will supply the kind of nutrition or energy it would require.

This has been a blast and as I told Steph, the journey is as exciting as the destination, so enjoy the trip!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Ahh! I'm so proud of you!! : ) You're amazing & we all knew they'd love you!! Now go win that money so I can have $50k ; ) hehe Just kidding! I love you soooo much

Anonymous said...

That is soooo awesome. We will ALL be cheering for you. There is no doubt America will love you. You are definately my funniest aunt (and only aunt, but who's counting). Lots of hard work ahead. Tell Jillian I love her in between all the 10 hour sprint and squat thrust workouts. Remember win or lose all Biggest Losers are winners. = ) Most of all GOOD LUCK and we will be praying for you! We love you.

Anonymous said...

Your the BOMB....Hello Hollywood...I nominate myself to be your bodyguard..Ill be at the beach..LISA

Anonymous said...

HEY! Count me in! I'll carry the luggage and then meet Lisa at the beach! Only you Christie could be so lucky! Love ya.
Mr. C